Position: Identity & Access Administrator
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Santa Monica, CA (Remote)
Our client in Santa Monica is looking for an Identity & Access Administrator to join an established team. The right person for the job will be someone that is a great team player and can work well with other in a fast paced environment while driving initiatives forward on a daily basis.
Specific Skills: Microsoft AD and Okta
- Expert in enterprise and project-based implementation of Directory Services solutions with the focus on Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Security and Administration.
- Expert in Okta including administration, implanting best practices, SAML/SSO enablement.
- Expert in Privileged Access Management solutions to enforce least privileged access across the enterprise.
- Expert with identity and access governance including role-based access control (RBAC), access request and certification.
- Experience with scripting or PowerShell.
- Experience reviewing privileged access requirements for platforms, databases, applications, virtualization, network appliances, and developing policies for least privileged access.
- Experience in identity life cycle management.
- Experience in digital identities, authentication, authorization and access to network resources.
- Experience in automated provisioning/de-provisioning and password management.
- Experience in data extraction and analysis in relation to Directory Services.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed