Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (will start off remote)
Duration: Initial 1 year Contract (Possibility of Extension)
Our valued client is looking seeking an experienced and highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with experience in back end web application development. This role is critical in the evolution of their brand by working with the team to the next phase of its evolution.
In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills. The position requires excellence in communication, both written and verbal, including the ability to work well with stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and database schema design
- MacOS iOS 5 to 7 years of experience required
- Solid UI design skills, ability to build a reliable, efficient and good-looking single page web application.
- Experience with UI build systems and package managers, such as Webpack & npm, including build issues troubleshooting.
- In-depth knowledge and experience designing and developing complex, scalable web-based tools using Java and/or Scala
- Demonstrated background developing innovative backend solutions for dynamic web sites – how they scale, how they work with other services, and how they may break
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast paced environment where multiple releases are a fact of life
- Ability to size technical efforts accuratel
Desired (Nice to Have):
- Experience collaborating with other technical teams on DevOps responsibilities for application deployment, performance, monitoring, reliability and scalability
- Preferred experience with Docker, configuration management systems such as Kubernetes or similar grid computing technologies, CI build tools such as Jenkins, and logging and monitoring tools like Splunk
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed