Position Title: Full-stack Engineer
Location: PST, Remote
Duration: 3+ months, extensions
Our goal is to build systems and services that can accelerate the adoption of ML. Our focus area is in building data
systems specific to ML engineering problems. We provide the Trial service that help with deployment and experimentation.
As a Software Developer, you will build the frontend for the next generation of ML Developer Tools using frameworks such as React.js You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a requirement. Experience building components deeper in the stack such as Java-based web services is a big plus.
1. Develop new components and features for our internal frontend app(s), used by teams
2. Document and refactor our frontend codebase
3. Profile and improve our frontend performance
Open to remote workers?
Yes. Ideally, need someone that is in the Pacific timezone.
Top 2-3 skills you will be looking for when you review resumes?
• Technical skills and experience in front-end, middleware, and messaging systems
• A passion for making simple, robust products used by other engineering teams
• Strong software development skills, with proficiency in relevant languages (e.g. Python,
• Creative, collaborative, and product-focused
• Experience building responsive web experiences using modern frameworks and
techniques (e.g. React.JS, Ember.JS, Angular, etc) and knowledge of HTML & CSS
preferably 1+ years using React
• Familiarity with message-passing, queuing, and workflow systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, SQS,
• Experience building intuitive client libraries and command-line tools
• Experience with operating production systems (monitoring, alarming, problem diagnosis)
• Experience with data visualization a plus
• Understanding of progressive web apps
• Experience using Git
• Effective cross-functional collaboration across multiple engineering teams
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Anything that would automatically disqualify a candidate?
• Lack of coding experience
• Lack of experience in using REST APIs and no exposure to using distributed systems
• Lack of experience working with automated CI/CD pipelines
• UI-only experience & no experience in building complex web apps
Years of experience:
• 3+ years
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed