Front End Software Engineer II
3+ month contract to hire (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote – must be local to Atlanta
We are looking for a Web UI Engineer to join the Engineering team. The work you do will be instrumental in developing user interfaces for the core platform. Our platform has Scala on the backend, React/Redux the front end and a mix of REST and GraphQL APIs.
What You'll Do
Be part of a small team responsible for developing applications that allow us to quickly offer new products and services in the vehicle subscription and fleet management industry. These products integrate data and services across and on behalf of many partners both internal and outside.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, this is a temporary work from home role but will ultimately work in the Atlanta office.
- Java/Scala experience (microservice experience with Java SpringBoot, and Spark a big bonus)
- 1-2 years of experience with at least one modern front end framework/library (React, Angular, Vue), preferably in React.
- Global state management/Redux
- REST and/or GraphQL experience.
- Cloud Computing experience (AWS preferred: e.g. EMR, ECS/EKS, Glue, Lambda, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience
Nice to Haves
- Large application insights – global store, library components, routing, lazy loading
- A visual/aesthetic perspective
- Experience working with telematics platforms
- User session recording tools like LogRocket
- Experience working with map components and GIS data
- Experience working with websockets
If interested, please email Jenna Carpenter: email@example.com or apply directly through our website.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed