Location: Lancaster, PA (REMOTE)
Duration: FULL TIME
Front End Developer
What We Do and Who We Are
Through thoughtful innovation, our client works to provide our clients with premier solutions that deliver results, allowing our customers to become industry leaders and our employees to find pride and passion in their work.
We believe that foundation is everything, so we strive to base our work around four core values: customers come first in everything we do, you can always count on us to do the right thing, people and team work are invaluable, and passion drives performance. These values are the heart of our business, so we are looking for team members who can help us live them out.
What We’re Looking For
You should have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Interactive Design, Graphic/Web Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Photoshop, Xd, Illustrator, and InDesign), Gulp, Bitbucket
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent task/time management skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to effectively present in front of small-medium groups
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming/front-end development
- Advertisement agency/eCommerce experience a plus
- Client-facing experience a plus
- Background in graphic design a plus
- Web development/coding language certification a plus, not required
About the Job
The Front-End Developer is responsible for coding designs and developing templates for our web-based solutions. We are looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
What You’ll Do
- Develop web-based solutions using web standards and best practices
- Create and maintain documentation, changelogs, and training materials related to each template
- Deliver tasks according to project and process standards (quality, end date, etc.) Communicate and collaborate with team members on projects and to identify areas of improvement in terms of back-end development, design, assets, etc.
- Contribute to the development of new functionality, processes, tools and features
- Help troubleshoot issues and serve as a client-facing resource as required
- Collaborate with team members to provide estimates and timelines for custom projects
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed