ForeScout Network Security Analyst
Atlanta, GA or Birmingham, AL
Direct hire – Perm
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, bonus plan (10-12%), pension plan (5.5% of base + bonus – 100% company funded), 401K (company match), medical, dental, disability, life, vision, legal, pet insurance, parental leave, adoption leave/reimbursement, PTO (sick, vacation, holidays) , etc. Benefits start day 1
The ForeScout Network Security Analyst position will be responsible for network security for configuration, deployment and management of Network Access Control (NAC) systems in a 24 x 7 x 365environment. The analyst must be able to analyze, troubleshoot and remediate issues in a timely manner. The analyst must be goal-oriented, customer focused and able to apply technical solutions to business requirements to assist the organization in achieving business, technical and security goals.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Develop and enforce authorized network/device policies based on corporate security standards
- Coordinate with security and networking groups to implement use cases (including custom scripts)
- Monitor infrastructure to ensure solution is integrated with new network devices or changes
- Coordinate troubleshooting, break-fix and new feature integration
- Manage, monitor and upgrade software and hardware
- Create periodic customer reports and dashboards as needed
- Maximize and maintain integrations (NGFW, SIEM, CMBD, etc…)
- Manage role-based administration and user accounts
- 3+ years of design/implementation with networking experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with NAC configuration and implementation (ForeScout CounterACT, FortiNAC, etc.)
- Experience with one or more network vendors: Cisco, Apcon, Ixia, InfoBlox or GigaMon
- Experience with one or more major security vendors: Cisco, ForeScout, Palo Alto, CyberArk or Splunk
- Experience with troubleshooting application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures
- Ability to clearly document technical steps and procedures
- Working knowledge of python, shell, perl and xml scripting a plus
- Excellent communications skills, strong customer orientation, good organizational skills, self-driven with ability to multi-task on various projects and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CASP, Security+, CEH, SANS (GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GPEN) is a plus
- ForeScout Certified Administrator (FSCA), ForeScout Certified Engineer (FSCE) a plus
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at Denise.Wicks@SynergisIT.com or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed