Business and Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA 30308
The Business and Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with technology investments within the Threat Management Intel and Security Architecture and Engineering departments of the Technology Security organization. The Business Analyst position will have a strong focus on financial support along with analytical and business process support for the technology investments. This position will establish and maintain effective relationships and communication within the Technology Security organization, Budgeting & Reporting, Supply Chain and Vendor Management. This position will work closely with Supply Chain and Vendor Management in the procurement lifecycle for cybersecurity hardware/software or contract resources.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extract monthly financials and input into cost tracking spreadsheets
- Develop spend plans and perform monthly updates
- Research, analyze and understand variances between actuals and projections
- Prepare and communicate the value of technology investments to all levels of management
- Coordinate and assist management with development of annual budgets
- Perform invoice reconciliation
- Prepare and communicate month-end accruals
- Coordinate planning and delivery activities on special projects
- Perform Business Case development for technology investments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance, or 3 to 5 years of experience performing financial and business analyst duties
- Previous experience in finance or business administration
- Strong understanding of financial management, and reporting
- Previous experience with development of Business Cases and Statement of Works
- Thorough understanding of techniques and methods for budgeting, cost tracking, and financial projections
- Demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of capital and O&M financial practices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to pull disparate pieces of information together to form one consolidated and concise report
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization and communicate clearly with people at various levels including senior management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed