Title: Program Manager, Finance Process Operations
Location: New York, NY (Remote)
Duration: Initial 1 Year Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
The Financial Process Operations Program Manager (FPO) role provides an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to create, implement and manage financial processes with top team partners.
Your knowledge of financial management, including billing and invoicing, and account management with 3rd party partners will help drive the growth of the team's top partners. This position requires attention to detail, research & analysis skills, flawless execution, ability to work cross-functionally, and a passion for working in the fast-paced hardware industry.
- Be an accountable point-of-contact for the team's strategic partners both internally and externally, in implementing and managing the end-to-end billing and invoicing processes
- Manage inputs, data, collect and sort all invoice, credit, bill, and order statements for the team's select partners
- Develop understanding of company systems to streamline processes and maintain accurate view of partners’ statuses
- Provide guidance to leadership on any partner billing issues, with the ability to resolve any internal or external issues in a timely fashion
- Manage financial data and analysis to discover outstanding invoices
- Leverage data and analysis to draft invoice statements for partners
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in a billing or financial process management field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex business issues and develop recommendations
- Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organizational experience
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in business modeling, management reporting, and operational metrics
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: email@example.com
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed