Team: Google Enterprise Network (GEN)
Title: Technical Program Manager
Lead corporate network infrastructure deployment projects in Norcal by coordinating with delivery teams across GEN, REWS and partner teams to users within budget, schedule and scope. Lead cross-functional collaboration between internal Google teams and external vendors to support corporate network services for office spaces.
Top 4 Responsibilities:
- Identify, scope, and manage projects that help enable Google's office expansions that entail greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Apply project management methodology to manage projects by phase using exiting tools and systems.
- Develop core project documentation that includes developing the work plan, provide weekly project status reports, and process documents.
- Communicate project risks to stakeholders as required to keep the project on track.
- Must have 10+ years of professional related work experience
- Project management, network infrastructure design and deployment, structured cabling systems, budget planning and controls, cross-functional collaboration, documentation, Main distribution frame (MDF)/Intermediate distribution frame (IDF) equipment, rack configurations, schematic drawings, process workflows, construction and turn up
- PM methodology for project tracking, milestone reporting, risk management, reporting and stakeholder management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with at least two of the following and ability to learn: server hardware and software, network hardware and software, data center infrastructure and operations, mechanical and electrical system
- A PMP certification is nice to have.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed