Job Title: Engineering Program Manager
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Seattle, WA
• Help manage the Data Infrastructure program by streamlining processes, creating frameworks that scale across different teams, and supporting safe and continuous/agile development and release.
• Partner closely with our engineering managers, product managers, and engineers to gather requirements, scope effort, manage resource allocation and prioritization frameworks and schedule of deliverables.
• Facilitate communication cross-functionally with other teams both inside and outside of the Data Infrastructure organization, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and that priorities and delivery schedules expectations are managed.
• Create and run processes that allow for the maximum agility and adaptation across Data Infrastructure teams while measuring and maintaining the highest possible product quality.
• Coordinate internal/external dependencies and ensure timelines are up to date
5 years of experience as a Program Manager
Great communication skills
Experience partnering with Engineer Managers, Product Managers and Engineers
• 3+ years project management, engineering management, and/or QA/QC engineering management experience for software development quality in a fast-moving, incredibly complex service.
• Technical project management or engineering ownership of cloud & data infrastructure used by external engineering and data science teams
• Technical understanding of different components of a modern big data infrastructure, such as Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, Flink, Hadoop ecosystem, and etc.
• Hands-on involvement of managing projects to deliver data infrastructure products and tools that are used by engineering teams to improve customer experience.
• Experience gathering, analyzing, and presenting data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
• Prior data analysis experience (SQL, Python/Jupyter Notebooks, Tableau, Superset, Strong PivotTable-Fu)
• BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent in statistics, computer science, economics (with strong data analysis focus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed