Local candidates only – Onsite in Seattle, WA
• Experience configuring, deploying and troubleshooting large scale Kafka clusters in Production environment.
• Experience with alerting, monitoring and remediation automation in a largescale distributed environment.
• Experience with configuration management and /or infrastructure-as-code frameworks.
• Experience writing and automating runbacks.
AI/ML – Data Flow Infrastructure SRE & Knowledge Platform
Data Infrastructure team powers analytics, experimentation and ML. The mission of the Data Infrastructure org is to provide our engineers and data scientists a cutting edge, reliable and easy to use infrastructure for ingesting, storing, processing and interacting with data and ultimately help the teams that build data intensive applications be successful. You will work with many cross functional teams and lead the planning, execution and success of technical projects with the ultimate purpose of improving Siri experience for the customers. We are looking for engineers who want to bring their passion for infrastructure to build world class infrastructure products.
Are you a passionate about building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure and solving data problems at scale? Come join us and be part of the Data Infrastructure journey.
• Passionate about Data Infrastructure and Stream Processing
• Experience configuring, deploying and troubleshooting large scale Kafka clusters in production environment
• Familiarity with major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP
• Experience with alerting, monitoring and remediation automation in a largescale distributed environment
• Experience with configuration management and/or infrastructure-as-code frameworks
• Experience writing and automating runbooks
Nice to Have
• Experience configuring and running Mirror Maker in production
• Programming experience in Java, Python or Go
• Interest or knowledge in using public or private Kubernetes frameworks for scaling data and services infrastructure
You will be responsible for the data flow infrastructure platform used for ingesting and serving worldwide events. We process a triple digit billion events per day. To run our environment efficiently, we strive for proper monitoring, alerting and automation. The team’s goal is to ensure the reliability and performance at the highest level. As a member of the AIML Data Flow Infrastructure Team, your responsibilities include:
• Manage a large infrastructure supporting hundreds of millions of customers
• Diagnose, fix, improve, and automate complex issues across the entire stack to ensure maximum uptime and performance
• Establish SLA’s for all core components, services and applications running in production
• Build relationships with the stakeholders across the organization to better understand the needs of the internal customers
• Manage the infrastructure which powers ETL, Analytics, and Privacy Efforts within AI/ML
BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years experience in data technologies
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed