Title: Developer I – Technical Support
Duration: Initial 12 Month Contract (extension possibility)
Location: Mountain View, Ca (REMOTE)
Our client who is a top leader in Silicon Valley and the world's largest search engine, is looking for a Developer and Technical Support to join one of their Sales Teams in supporting Sales Account Managers by addressing technical issues and questions
- Support the Sales Account Managers with their customer's technical & product challenges through reactive cases (100+ cases / quarter) and office hours by addressing technical questions, troubleshooting issues, and escalating bugs.
- Analyze and categorize ticket volume to understand root issues.
- Create collateral – training material, self-service tools and processes – to reduce ticket volume and scale this globally.
- Put in place sustainable workflows to maintain reduced ticket volume
- Mobile development environments will be in Android Studio, Xcode, and Unity
- No development work required as part of role. Main role and responsibilities will be around technical support by debugging and troubleshooting issu
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Technical support experience (Software, tech, consulting)
- Effective communication skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Swift, Objective-C, and Java experience preferred
- 1-3+ years of experience Mobile app development experience (iOS, Android)
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed