Title: Design Quality Engineer II
Duration: 6 months
Location: San Bruno, CA
· Identify, drive, and optimize various operational workflows and tools (i.e., web-based and command line scripts) between partners (both external content partners and internal operations) and video streaming services.
· Improve operations by developing automation scripts and dashboards.
· Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
· Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges. Contribute to improving productivity by building infrastructure for onboarding and ongoing support.
· Mandatory Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
· 5 years of experience in an engineering role
· Experience using APIs, writing macros in Google Sheets, and App Script
· Experience with data analysis (SQL), ETL processes, reporting and dashboards
· Experience developing and running services/scripts built in C++, Go, Java, or Python
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed