Title: Database Marketing Analyst
Duration: Initial 1 Year Contract
Top 3 skills:
1) Ability to convert queries in automated scripts using SQL, PL/SQL in Teradata Database (or any RDBMS)
2) Experience working with Teradata DB
3) STRONG analytical experience
*Marketing experience also preferred*
We are looking for a Database Marketing Analyst in operations team. This role is going to support the ongoing needs of the marketing team. The ideal candidate should communicate effectively in both oral and written forms; able to interact with both technical and non-technical users in clear terms; assist staff with difficult technical tasks, including creation of CRM campaigns and specialized reports; works independently as well as an effective team player; able to set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines; make decisions on a variety of complex matters; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with contacts during the course of work.
Ability to adapt to changes, self-driven and multitasking in very fast paced environment are key success factors for the right candidate.
• Strong experience in Teradata.
• Strong experience with SQL, performance tuning.
• Working knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages, UNIX Shell scripting
• Working knowledge of CRM tools or Marketing operations.
• Working experiences in Tableau
• Gather and understand internal client communication requirements and translate into backend technical implementation and documentation.
• Design, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns involving complex business rules
• Manage extensive campaign quality assurance processes prior to campaign execution
• Support communications in production; monitor existing communications, troubleshoot campaign and technical issues, make modifications to existing communications and ensure communications are executing correctly.
• Develop reporting platform using Tableau to support the team and the business.
• Optimize our current processes and make things streamlined.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed