Title: Database Marketing Analyst
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: Initial 1 Year Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
We are looking for a Database Marketing Analyst who is going to support the ongoing needs of our marketing team. The ideal candidate should communicate effectively in both oral and written forms; able to interact with both technical and non-technical users in clear terms; assist staff with difficult technical tasks, including creation of UNICA campaigns and specialized reports; works independently as well as an effective team player; able to set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines; make decisions on a variety of complex matters; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with contacts during the course of work
Ability to adapt to changes, self-driven and multitasking in very fast paced environment are key success factors for the right candidate.
- Analyzing market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends- Leading all aspects of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Apple digital marketing/ campaign analytics to find opportunities and inform communication strategies based on customer insights.
- Delivering meaningful insights from complex data analysis using Advanced SQL, Python or Scala to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms to Apple iTunes marketing team.
- Gather and understand internal client communication requirements and translate into backend technical implementation and documentation.
- Design, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns involving complex business rules
- Analyzing data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. Make logical recommendations to improve campaign strategies/customer targeting and optimize ROI for Apple Music.
- Manage extensive campaign quality assurance processes prior to campaign execution
- Support communications in production; monitor existing communications, troubleshoot campaign and technical issues, make modifications to existing communications and ensure communications are executing correctly.
- Develop reporting platform using Tableau to support the team and the business.
- Optimize our current processes and make things streamlined.
- Map new data elements; create linkages from Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to Unica
· Strong experience with SQL, performance tuning.
· Experience working with Python or Scala
· Experience with Teradata is a plus
· Working knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages, UNIX Shell scripting
· Good working experience in Tableau
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Spencer Gamble: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed