Title: Data Engineer (Python + SQL)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ month contract
Projects which the team manages include helping to prioritize among multiple feature launches, advising on resource optimizations and driving projects to improve efficiency. Being able to understand data and pull out relevant information to present recommendations for the team. Those applying MUST have SQL experience and be able to data visualizations.
Our team supports operational work involved with day to day management of production data center machine resources. We perform and track machine drains, monitor supply and take action for key thresholds. We also allocate machine quota to services, and configure data center resource pools. This role supports such internal customer requests.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of work experience and some coding experience
- Be proactive, strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with excel/spreadsheets
- Familiarity with Google suite of applications: gmail, docs, sheets, and slides.
- Able to thrive and finish projects even when running into obstacles
- Familiarity with IT environments
- Familiarity with customer request ticketing system or software
- Be an awesome person to work with
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed