Charlotte, NC – 100% remote; Local candidates only (Charlotte, NC); resource will pick up equipment onsite
Shift Start/End: 9am – 5pm ET
6 month contract + potential for multi year extensions
Looking for a successful Data Quality & Testing Analyst to support our Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) initiatives focused on our team's capabilities around data quality, data analytics and end-to-end and user acceptance testing. This role will collaborate with the business line and technology groups.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Effectively work in matrixed team of Data Quality Analysts/Data Scientists in support of the development, end to end testing and delivery of the EDG's capabilities to address a specific business and/or regulatory need.
• Research and build a detailed understanding of the problem and related data assets in order to code the data processing and analysis.
• Light development coding
• Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business.
• Work with technical groups to support the collection, integration and retention of the data sources.
• Apply data visualization and summarization techniques to the analytical results.
• Interpret and communicate the results in a manner that is understood by the business.
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years related technical experience and 3+ years analytical experience in the Banking/Financial industry or similar highly regulated industry.
• SQL, end to end Testing and Python experience (in order of relevance)
• Proficiency with SQL, SAS and Python with focus on data analysis packages like pandas
• Experience participating in end-to-end and User acceptance testing and/ or Post Production validation of the data
• Knowledge of Spark and relational databases
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
• Knowledge of public cloud platforms.
• Intermediate knowledge of application coding and development lifecycle.
• Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
• Intermediate knowledge of data governance, data management, data architecture, data modelling concepts and data governance tooling and the complexities of data in a large financial and/or highly regulated institution.
• Willingness to continuously develop and acquire new technical skills, learn new tools & programming languages and Big Data techniques.
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Effective oral and written communication with the ability for analyzing, slicing and dicing data while deriving significant insights.
• Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
• Agile experience: Very comfortable following Agile Scrum methodology.
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed