Customer Analytics Manager
6+ month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
Newark, NJ (Telecommute)
This role reports into the Senior Manager of Global Customer Analytics & Insights of Customer Care and is responsible for quantitative data analysis and visualization. By combining a deep understanding of business concepts with knowledge of statistics and exploratory data analysis, you will uncover actionable insights and catalyze change for your internal customers, as well as our listeners. Your analyses may take the form of root cause analysis, impact assessment, Voice of the Customer deep dives, and more – all with the goals of building a better product, reducing cost, increasing efficiency, and ultimately improving customer experience. In the process, you will forge strong relationships with key cross-functional partners while developing a deep knowledge of Customer Care and our business.
- Data analysis – Obtain, manipulate, and analyze data to answer specific or open-ended questions, utilizing statistical approaches as needed, and distill actionable insights
- Data visualization – Understand requirements, gather data from various data sources, conduct business analysis, and provide quantitative insights through presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Root cause identification – Understand Customer Care’s business processes, identify root causes to business problems using data, and make recommendations
- Best practices – Recognize, develop, and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: automation, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Up to 5% of Domestic and International travel
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- 4+ years of related experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities
- Solid understanding of data concepts (databases, schemas, warehousing, ETL, data quality, etc.)
- Experience with complex data gathering and analysis (e.g. SQL, R, Excel)
- Experience with programming / scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, Bash, Powershell, VBA)
- Experience creating and sharing data visualizations (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Experience applying statistical concepts (distributions, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals) to real-world applications
- Experience analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with and communicating to senior managers
- Experience working in an organization focused on customer experience, preferably Customer Service
- Experience in digital and/or web analytics with understanding of Google Analytics and Adobe Tech stack
- Experience with Redshift SQL and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB
- Familiarity with utilizing resources from the AWS technology stack (e.g. EC2, S3, EMR)
- Experience guiding and mentoring junior analysts
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed