Title: Coordinator II
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
To be successful in this role, you will need to follow through with the execution of business development efforts to transform opportunities into actions and provide support to the partners and Business development team. You will need strong project management skills, a strong bias towards action, and a rigorous operational mindset to add structure to a fast growing organization.
Top 2 daily responsibilities:
1. Run operations — ensure delivery of program promises, problem solve to remove blockers, constantly examine existing processes to improve adoption of programs
2.Close various non- negotiated business agreements with partners which may include distribution agreements, amendments, and renewals ( core responsibility)
- Pitch programs and initiatives designed to create a strong Android ecosystem directly to partners and maintain an on-going partnership with OEMs.
- Run operations — ensure delivery of program promises, problem solve to remove blockers, constantly examine existing processes to improve adoption of programs
- Close various non- negotiated business agreements with partners which may include distribution agreements, amendments, and renewals ( core responsibility)
- Analyze metrics to develop strategic recommendations in order to achieve program targets Provide updates and metrics reporting to cross- functional teams
- BA/Bs degree or equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience(3-4 years) operational oriented capacity
- Chinese fluency (written and verbal) is must
- English fluency (written and verbal) is must
- Partner-facing experience is highly valued, either in a prior external business development role or client- facing role at services firm
- Experience working in the internet or consumer hardware space
- Experience with Google Docs/Sheets/Slides or MS office
- Understanding of functions like vlookup/ Pivot in Google Sheets or MS Excel Ability to interpret legal document and work with attorneys to complete agreements
- Ability to clarify and summarize issues. Sharp, analytical and possess details oriented skills.
- A strong understanding of consumer electronics and the mobile value chain
- Creative, results driven, able to zoom from strategy to execution, business minded, and collaborative.
- Understanding of Android platform and ecosystem to be able to communicate its value to your external counterparts.
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed