Title: Program Manager (Cloud Security and Compliance)
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca (Candidate must be local)
Duration: Initial 6 month Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
We helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a Security and Compliance Cloud Consultant, you will work directly with our most strategic customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You will provide consulting, program management and technical expertise to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via our Cloud Platform.
You will also work closely with key partners currently servicing top accounts to manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
You possess a diverse background with cloud solutions in areas such as architecture design, security, compliance, build and migration strategies. To be successful, you know how to navigate ambiguity, have extensive experience working with cloud technologies, have technical depth and enjoy working with client executives. You also possess excellent communication and project management skills. Travel approximately 30% of the time for client engagements(When restrictions are lifted).
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, product and engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies and published assets.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of security solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilites
- Work as part of customer team and provide technical advisory and implementation assistant for PSO customers
- Collaborate with various Google teams on various efforts to streamline and accelerate engagements for security and improve product and service offering to Cloud customers
- Develop migration solutions and generate IPs and assets that can be leverage to improve and accelerate future PSO Engagements and customer migration journeys
Required Skills/ Experience/ Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-8 years of experience project managing and delivering technical solutions.
- Experience in architecting, developing, or maintaining production-grade, secure cloud solutions in virtualized cloud environments.
- Experience with data encryption, identity management, data privacy and sovereignty.
- MBA / M.S. degree in Computer Science or engineering field, or 7+ years of relevant experience demonstrating technical client service.
- Understanding of industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Familiarity with detailed network security and system design of load balancers, firewalls, and VPN in the deployment of virtual machines and containerized applications.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, written, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Hold a Cloud certification.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Carlos Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed