Title: Cloud Networking Specialist
Type of Position: W2 contract, anticipated 6+ month contract
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
***Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
As a Network Specialist, you'll help customers build out their cloud network infrastructure, guiding them on how to configure and deploy their VPC architecture, hybrid cloud connectivity, load balancing, network security and more. You'll consult with customers on how to best design, deploy and optimize their cloud network for high availability, reliability, performance and scalability in different parts of the world. You will also work hand-in-hand with strategic partners to design and perfect end-to-end solutions, while supporting customer‘s migration and helping them to expand their cloud footprint. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
· Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and Networking challenges.
· Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, articles and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
· Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
· Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· 6 – 8 years of experience with data center networking and cloud networking technologies. Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion and troubleshooting technical issues.
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (When restrictions are lifted)
For immediate consideration, please contact Anna Geyer : email@example.com
Synergis ( www.synergishr.com ) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over twenty two years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed