Remote – 100%
Contract – 4+ months – likely to extend
Top 5 Must Haves:
Project Management Skills
Change Management Skills
Effective executive communication – written and spoken
Ability to raise risk
Ability to solve and build plan of action
The Change Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of commercialization strategy and launch plans for Product portfolio key initiatives. This role will partner closely with the Product Team, as well as across broader organizational boundaries to ensure that all goals and milestones are met. This role will report to the Senior Director Product Operations and Commercialization and will be instrumental in building out readiness practices, processes, and success measures across the Product organization.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a combination of software product knowledge, operational knowledge, stakeholder consultation, user experience, and project management skills. He/she must also be a strong people influencer and driver for a shared future vision, collaborating and guiding the work of teams of product managers, professional services and project teams, and implementation teams to ensure a successful launch occurs for our clients.
- Product Launch Leadership: Lead development of and communicate comprehensive commercialization strategies and launch plans.
- Readiness Project Management: Work across organizational boundaries to ensure that all go-to-market goals and critical milestones are met.
- Operational Readiness: Drive operational readiness to ensure that the product can be properly marketed, sold, contracted, installed, trained, billed, supported, analyzed for utilization and canceled. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders around key BAU activities.
- Defining Success: Works with the Operational leaders, Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development to ensure success of product launches can be measured. Establish / strengthen proper internal controls to ensure compliance of established procedures.
- VOC: Keeps the voice and perspective of the customer present in the product process for in-market operations.
- Training and Support Alignment: Aids Product Management to ensure that training, sales, client services and installation have the facts to effectively plan for, train and support new product/solution being delivered to market.
- Process Improvement: Drives processes that elevate our go-to-marketing planning and ensuring operational readiness for product launches.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of product development lifecycle and product launch practices and processes.
- Demonstrated success running product launches that cross multiple departments, business units, processes and technologies.
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and organization skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to engage supporting departments and obtain buy-in.
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills with the ability to lead without authority.
- Advanced Project Management skills including demonstrated experience managing a full load of projects of significant scope, complexity and strategic importance to the company concurrently.
- Comfort and ability communicating with higher-level management.
- Comfort communicating complex business and product ideas into language that is understood by all supporting departments.
- Ability to gather and analyze information and data from multiple sources, prepare professional presentations, charts, graphs and tables of information for launch preparation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed