Business Technology Analyst
3-month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
St. Louis, MO OR Milwaukee WI (remote indefinitely)
Our client is hiring a self-motivated Business Technology Analyst to join their team. This person will work closely with product, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams. The perfect person thrives in a team environment and has strong interpersonal skills.
The Business Technology Analyst is responsible for:
- Leading business requirements definition to successful completion: discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, use cases, test and training plans.
- Conducting customer and market needs analysis.
- Developing detail product and internet systems requirements.
- Managing all stages of business requirements from initial research to user acceptance testing.
- Identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients:
- Applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions.
- Understanding client tactical plans and goals
- Expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution.
- Overseeing business to system knowledge management
- Assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes.
The Business Technology Analyst will primarily focus on the development of solutions for various teams using the referenced tools listed below.
Experience using most of the following applications/tools is expected:
- HCL Leap Form Development
- Working knowledge of Java Script
- Microsoft Power Automate creation and support
- Microsoft Power Apps creation and support
- Nintex Workflow Development
- Microsoft SharePoint site design and permissions
Nice to have:
- Robotic Automation development specifically the use of the Automation Anywhere toolset
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed