Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 12 months, may extend up to 2 years
Location: San Bruno, CA
You will be an expert on our business model and operations and apply your analytical experience to advise strategy and optimize Partnerships Programs. From scoping to analysis to implementation, you will be responsible for working with global teams on projects that impact the entire partnerships organization.
- Design and maintain operational processes and update the platform
- Understand and optimize routing rules across all intake channels, leveraging process best practices and technology to minimize reassignments and optimize efficiency
- Drive standardization and exchange of best practices across different regions and teams, acting as a consultant to the partnership team on internal processes
- Serve as an escalation point for bugs/issues, build and maintain business continuity
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using SQL and other data manipulation languages
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions; iteratively build and prototype new reporting to provide insights at scale
- Use effective data visualizations and analytical skills to simplify complex business questions and derive meaningful recommendations and faster decision making
- Lead end-to-end development and deployment of centralized reports; collaborate with stakeholders, conduct requirements gathering, and translate those into usable products
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to align on best practices, reporting requirements.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholder to update knowledge base
- Automate existing reporting pipeline, provide analytical support to the team
- Update documentation, best practices for the program
BA/BS Degree, or equivalent experience, with emphasis on work of a quantitative nature.
4 years of relevant experience in an analytical function
Working efficiently with large datasets (proficiency with SQL).
Distinctive problem solving, strong analytical skills and impeccable product sense and business judgment.
Comfort with data modeling, reporting, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Experience in workflow management, structuring service queues across intake channels
Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends; applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed