Location: Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL
6 Month Contract (full benefits offered)
Synergis is seeking a Business Analyst to join our banking client's Investment Services team.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading business requirements definition to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, use cases, test and training plans.
- Works closely with product, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams.
- Responsible for conducting customer and market needs analysis, developing detail product and internet systems requirements and managing all stages of business requirements from initial research to user acceptance testing.
- Liaison between client subject matter experts and the development team.
- Identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients, applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions, understanding client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution.
- Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- This is a team-based position that requires strong interpersonal skills.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed