Title: Business Analyst I
Duration: Initial 1 Year Contract (Possibility of Extension or Direct Hire)
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop end to end data based solutions by merging data from multiple sources, transforming it as per requirements and presenting information using advanced visualizations
- Define data structures and metrics, work with business to align definitions, advocating for changes where needed
- Identify root cause problems using data, metrics, and well-thought framework and deliver a solution based on the identified problems
- Oversee existing operations and programs, track production metrics and manage project deliverables
- Build solutions to provide insights at scale.
BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, computer science, applied mathematics, or similar) or equivalent work experience 2+ years of experience working in a program management or business analyst role 2+ years experience in databases, reporting, data analysis, building ETL solutions. Proficiency with data manipulation languages, tools (like SQL, OLAP, NoSQL etc.) Experience with statistical software (R, SAS, or similar) Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
Interact cross-functionally with a wide set of stakeholders and teams at varied levels of the organization to enact data maintenance process
Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying analytical methods (eg., segmentation, forecasting etc.) as needed.
Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Please contact Spencer Gamble: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed