New York, NY OR San Francisco, CA
12+ month contract (benefits offered)
· Own all the Marketing Solutions data tables, and work with all stakeholders (Engineering, Data Science, Systems, Finance, Sales, etc.) to ensure that all Marketing Solutions data is accurate, consistent and timely.
· Own all the technical implementations and documentation associated with LMS data sets and maintains 100% accuracy.
· Maintain processes and update data logic for financial reporting.
· Perform all data transformations to serve products that empower data-driven decision making.
· Design, integrate and document technical components for data flows or applications that perform analysis at a massive scale.
· Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
· 3+ years of experience creating and maintaining business-critical datasets.
· 3+ years of experience using SQL to create, manage, maintain, and manipulate large datasets (e.g., millions of rows or more). Own structural design, implementation, maintenance, modification, accuracy, and troubleshooting of datasets.
· 3+ years of experience working with data in a business setting, including data management, data science, business intelligence, operations, reporting, or analytics.
· Exceptional analytical problem solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
· Proven experience leading business-critical data initiatives, including end-to-end design, creation, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, data-driven insights.
· Proven experience managing a large group of stakeholders.
· Experience with Presto SQL and distributed data systems such as Hadoop and related technologies.
· Proficient with Excel.
· Advanced SQL.
· Intermediate Excel.
· Experience working with data and building large datasets leveraging SQL or comparable tools.
· Experience with Hadoop environment, Presto.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed