Duration: 12 months, may extend up to 2 years
Location: Mountain View, CA
- We are an Android based application that manages its own release mechanism.
- Automate the Releases: We want to make our releases fast, predictable, and automated.
- Identify and Implement release improvements: Your job will include understanding the already semi-automated process, coming up with gaps & improvements in the process, and figuring out creative solutions to them.
- Partner with Release Manager and Engineering Team: You will be working closely with a release manager. You will also be working closely with engineers to understand their pain points and helping automate their problems.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design, manage and execute tools and scripts to develop release process automation
- Partner closely with the Release Manager and Engineering team to understand pain points and automate them.
- Respond daily to automation and build issues
Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, some scripting
Strong software engineering skill.
Understanding of Android applications is expected, and an understanding of the Android platform is a huge plus.
Scripting experience: Python / Bash / PHP / Perl
Managing Android releases
Prior experience shipping and maintaining user-facing mobile products desired.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed