Title: Application Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: through 12/31/2021
Responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within our GPO Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with GPO team members, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within our GPO Salesforce platform
- Collaborate and align with platform architects, technical leads and developers to translate business requirements into smart solutions on Salesforce
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions
- Serve as primary system administrator for GPO’s Salesforce instance with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Mandatory Salesforce development and admin skills.
- Salesforce Technical Program / Development: 6-8y of experience
- Data Analytics: 6-8y of experience
- Experience with enterprise data warehousing, writing SQL and executive dashboard design.
- Business Process Analytics: 6-8y of experience
- Experience in scoping, querying and delivering summary analysis for ad hoc information requests.
- Technical Acumen: 6-8y of experience
- Software Engineering: 4-5y of experience
- Consulting: 6-8y of experience
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: 6-8y of experience
- Stakeholder Management: 6-8y of experience
- Navigating Ambiguity: 6-8y of experience
- Communication: 6-8y of experience
- Have a high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed