Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
iOS Developers code applications for mobile apple products, including iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads. To be a successful iOS developer, you need to be fluent in the coding languages of C, C++, Objective-C or Swift.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications for Phones and Android Wear and their integration with back-end server. Translate designs into high quality code. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes – espcially for Android Wear
- Designing and quickly implementing clear, effective web pages.
- Developing day-to-day maintenance of web content.
- Responding to a variety of web-related requests across departments.
- Technical documentation writing in HTML, good presentation and code documentation.
- Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed