Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
- Responsible for maintaining a suite of Android applications and related backend data pipelines/servers, including making bug fixes and managing releases without disrupting active operations. Help implement new features under the direction and mentorship of a FTE engineer.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Development and release of Android apps for data collection, and the related backend data processing pipelines/servers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from operations, tools, and engineering teams for work prioritization and to handle escalations.
- Clearly communicate updates and questions to stakeholders in person, over email, or via the internal work management system Write, review, and update technical documentation of each application.
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent 3-5 years of Android App design, development, testing, and maintenance experience.
- Proficiency in Java.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Android debugging tools
- Preferable to have experience in parallel data processing pipelines, servers, and tools.
- Preferable to have experience in Maps API integration.
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed