Senior Agile Coach
Rosemead, CA (Currently Remote)
Duration: 18 Month Contract
Our client's primary mission is to make the world a better place! We take on big problems to make Southern California a global leader in clean energy production for current and future generations.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Senior Agile Coach Primary Responsibilities:
- The Agile Coach will assess, recommend, educate, train, and support the scaled adoption of agile values and principles within the Digital Accelerator organization.
- Training and coaching will be required for senior and executive leadership to become enablers of change to empower teams to deliver value-driven disruptive innovation coupled with advanced technology platforms.
- Establish goals and a create plans for their teams, facilitate and lead meetings that support agile values and principles, and help drive the team towards achieving those goals as a servant leader.
- You will face complex organizational challenges that will require your passion, expertise, creativity, and leadership-by-example.
- Assess state of agile adoption within organization and provide recommendations on improving adoption and removing blockers.
- Deliver hands-on training and coaching of defined agile practices to individual teams and programs.
- Drive continuous improvement to enable higher performing program / organizations and / or teams with improved business and customer outcomes.
- Coach Agile Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Analysts, Developers, Testers, and Leaders.
- Define and implement scaled agile techniques and practices. Advance adoption through partnering and influencing change.
- Collaborate with individual teams / programs and organizations to discover their needs; Plan and deliver instruction and coaching while ensuring alignment with their organizational strategy.
Senior Agile Coach Required Skills/Attributes:
- Minimum 6 years experience performing in multiple Agile roles including Iteration Management, Requirements or Engineering practices
- 2 or more years demonstrated experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment
- Working knowledge and practical experience in software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to influence change across both team and leadership levels by through relationship building and collaboration
- Agile certification from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, Scrum.org, Project Management Institute, SAFe or other agile organizations
- Demonstrates Agile mindset and working knowledge of Agile practices including Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, eXtreme Programming, and scaled agile frameworks (SAFe)
Senior Agile Coach Desired Skills/Attributes:
- Experience with training development and delivery
- Strong collaboration, facilitation and conflict management
- Experience with Agile Engineering Practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driving Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Evolutionary Design, etc.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed