Job Title: Database Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 3 Month Contract-to-Hire
Client: Banking/Financial Fortune 100
The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding and experience with relational databases. The candidate will serve as a computer technology expert to support the Global Corporate Trust and Custody (GCTC) finance team and incentives administration with Microsoft Access and SQL database management and development. Works with internal teams to import source data, complete data cleansing and processes to provide defined monthly outputs.
Primary function could include some of the following:
- Maintain existing database structure, incorporate new data and run monthly processes.
- Assist in defining database transition solutions.
- Import data from various sales, revenue and asset holding sources to include: the Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) platform and the SEI Wealth & Investment Management platform. Maintain existing Microsoft Access database processes to bridge sales and revenue production data to the Varicent cloud-based application, known as ICM (Incentive Compensation Management).
- Partner with the ICM development and administration teams to troubleshoot any identified data defects.
- Query data for Regulatory reporting processes.
- Consolidate monthly revenue source data and partner with Business Intelligence (BI) team to transition processes.
- Partner with Trust Technology and Support Services (TT&SS) SWP project team to determine and develop new database solutions.
- Technical troubleshooting. Validate database functionality and outputs after changes.
- Develop ad hoc database solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of experience in database administration
- Advanced understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) interface for accessing various database systems
Additional desired skills and experience relevant to the work include:
- Wealth Management & Investment Services asset and revenue data experience
- Salesforce data experience
- Advanced knowledge of IT environment
- Advanced knowledge of system software infrastructure
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers, customers and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think and act independently, comfortable working as a self-starter
- Ability to critically analyze data and identify unusual trends or anomalies in datasets
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed